Random Irritations

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
£700 bill for the car yesterday followed by £100 bill from the vet for a 10 minute consultation and some anti-biotics!

You chose to have a pet and just like cars they require looking after and the occasional visit to an expert to sort a problem out. Experts cost money.

I reserve my right to be randomly irritated by whatever randomly irritates me, and that did.
I'm also randomly irritated by people questioning my irritation.
It may be a purile irritation, but it's MY irritation, please allow me to own it. (y)

Pin-seeker

Visit site
I reserve my right to be randomly irritated by whatever randomly irritates me, and that did.
I'm also randomly irritated by people questioning my irritation.
It may be a purile irritation, but it's MY irritation, please allow me to own it. (y)
Personally mate i think you’re bang out of order being irritated about being £800 out of pocket ?

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
popped into the house for a wee and on my way back downstairs my eldest asked me to make her a cup of coffee.

i told her to "fragger infraction" off

adam6177

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Having just done a 600 mile round trip to Liverpool and home.... Motorway driving standards in this country are appalling. I think it's time for unmarked police cars to just cruise the roads and dish out points and fines using the video as evidence.

spongebob59

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Having just done a 600 mile round trip to Liverpool and home.... Motorway driving standards in this country are appalling. I think it's time for unmarked police cars to just cruise the roads and dish out points and fines using the video as evidence.

They're too busy making series for channels 4 and 5.