Random irritations of the day......

Pin-seeker

Money List Winner
I reserve my right to be randomly irritated by whatever randomly irritates me, and that did.
I'm also randomly irritated by people questioning my irritation.
It may be a purile irritation, but it's MY irritation, please allow me to own it. (y)
Personally mate i think you’re bang out of order being irritated about being £800 out of pocket 😂

Dando

Q-School Graduate
popped into the house for a wee and on my way back downstairs my eldest asked me to make her a cup of coffee.

i told her to "fragger infraction" off

adam6177

Journeyman Pro
Having just done a 600 mile round trip to Liverpool and home.... Motorway driving standards in this country are appalling. I think it's time for unmarked police cars to just cruise the roads and dish out points and fines using the video as evidence.

spongebob59

Journeyman Pro
Having just done a 600 mile round trip to Liverpool and home.... Motorway driving standards in this country are appalling. I think it's time for unmarked police cars to just cruise the roads and dish out points and fines using the video as evidence.
They're too busy making series for channels 4 and 5.

pauljames87

Journeyman Pro
Havering school wear

What a backwards company in 2021

Placed order online but only 1 cardigan and no fleeces in stock so couldn't order them

Get told today cardigan out of stock will contact when in stock

So called them say can I order 2 more and 2 fleeces if your ordering in

Oh we don't do that, either order online (I can't until in stock) or come down and order it

Right so I can drive down. Order and then you will order in

But I can't phone and tell you exactly what I want and you order in

Is it 1935?

Oh and now online I can order them again lol so you can't provide a cardigan but I can order online again 2 of them now

Drink up and brewery comes to mind