Random Irritations

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
When a Zoom conference you haven't bothered attending ends, and you get 40 messages in a chat group for it all coming through saying "thank you". Bloody brown-nosers, just log off and get on with your lives, they're not counting who says thanks and who doesn't.

chellie

Tour Winner
Visit site
I feel your pain. I have a morton's neuroma and ideally want zero drop and extra wide toe-box...

Remind me what you're looking for??

At the moment anything that is spikeless and waterproof but also comfortable. Also want to like the look of them. Oh, and I don't like white shoes.

Currently have some Skechers Max Mojo but want a bit more support plus they need to be waterproof.

I must be in between a 5.5 and a 6 and now think I need a wide but I wouldn't say I have barges for feet!

Adidas are too narrow.
In desperation I ordered Footjoy casual in navy. Didn't like them and they were too big.
Wanted Puma RS-G shoe. Again, one too big and half size down too small.
Nike Air Max 1G marginally too small so going back.
Under Armour are narrow plus pro shop has sent loads back as they leak
Resorted to trying Echo today at the shop and they were too narrow

I never had this issue until last year/this:mad:

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
At the moment anything that is spikeless and waterproof but also comfortable. Also want to like the look of them. Oh, and I don't like white shoes.

Currently have some Skechers Max Mojo but want a bit more support plus they need to be waterproof.

I must be in between a 5.5 and a 6 and now think I need a wide but I wouldn't say I have barges for feet!

Adidas are too narrow.
In desperation I ordered Footjoy casual in navy. Didn't like them and they were too big.

It sounds like the issue is that you're too fussy tbh. :sneaky:

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site

Adidas are too narrow.

Were the Footjoy casual the slip ons with pretend laces? I've got some in the grey on order to try!

I'm currently wearing my old Puma Faas Lite (which I now appreciate are zero/low drop!) and accepting wet, but pain-free, feet!

New Balance any good?

chellie

Tour Winner
Visit site
D

Deleted member 16999

Adidas are too narrow.

Have you tried any Mizuno shoes? They have a very good variety and some are basically running shoes with a golf sole, very comfortable.

D

Deleted member 15344

Talk sport getting the Lions radio coverage ??

The likes of Gough and Durham suddenly turn into rugby experts