Random Irritations

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
My wife uses the BBC weather app. I use the rather pessimistically named Dark Skies.
From experience, when mine says there's a 15% chance of 0.1mm of precipitation at some point on any given day, the headline symbol on hers is a dark cloud with raindrops.

Your right the bbc weather app is not very good I find it forecasts rain a lot more than the app I use which is XTC and is much more reliable.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
As a business, I take personal cheques. Upload a photo using the app and 2 days later the monies in my account without fees.
You should try moving with the times:)
To be fair, if people are moving with the times they will transfer money via their bank / phone app that will be with you same day, not two days later. It's how we pay all tradesmen now

Taking a picture has speeded up the cheque process massively, it is defintely a step forward. We have two customers, both a decent size, who still pay by cheque and it is undoutedly a feeble attempt to eek some more days before the money leaves them. The picture taking and uploading has limited this delaying tactic even further.

pauljames87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
As a business, I take personal cheques. Upload a photo using the app and 2 days later the monies in my account without fees.
You should try moving with the times:)

The banks have done you a favour to allow you to still take cheques and speed it up to be fair

Anyone who's "with the times" will do a bank transfer ..

Money in your account within 2 hours .. much quicker