Random Irritations

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
The ONS. Applied for a temp job with them, had an online interview, completed all the forms, sent in all the required documents. Then heard nothing for 3 weeks then an email saying I wasn't successful. Today I get an email informing me my contract is being emailed and I'll have it within 48 hours ?

Ditto! Assume Census work? Mind you the promised contract hasn't arrived!

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Two irritations on TV:

Contestants on Masterchef who get kicked out and say "I just wish I'd had the opportunity to show what I can do" - well you did actually and it was rubbish!
Contestants on Four in a Bed whose response to any criticism is that it's "game playing" - no actually your place is a hovel and the breakfast inedible!

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
We were really looking forward to playing 4 balls today, but the course was saturated and closed today.
And will be closed again tomorrow :cry::cry: , rain, more rain, then hailstones, now sunshine.:eek:

pauljames87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Sorry Paul but as a man i certainly don’t see myself as “the problem”.
Seems a very strange view to have IMO.

Sorry but the point has been missed by so many people

The police advised women to stay at home and tbh everyone just is like yeah ok whatever

The green mp says make man stay at home and instant outrage

Think her point is proven. It's outrageous that women in 2021 or any year should be asked to stay home or not walk alone.

D

Deleted member 1147

Sorry but the point has been missed by so many people

The police advised women to stay at home and tbh everyone just is like yeah ok whatever

The green mp says make man stay at home and instant outrage

Think her point is proven. It's outrageous that women in 2021 or any year should be asked to stay home or not walk alone.
None criminal men aren’t the issue, criminals are.

You lock your front door at home. Not because all people will enter and steal things, but because criminals will.

You have computer passwords, not because everyone hacks your accounts, but because criminals do.

What is needed is for criminals to be prevented from committing crimes (men, women and children)