Random Irritations

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
Genuinely, it feels like you might have cut your side 30cm lower?

Weeeeeeeell, when we moved in a named it Beechers Brook. Then when we were away they put a saw through a nice Mountain Ash than was growing out of the hedge, and left it there!!!! So when they went away 30cm was removed from the top of the hedge all the way across. She, the weeble, and that's one of my nicer names for her, kicked off with my wife over this saying I shouldn't have removed any of their side????? Huh???? It was still over 6ft high. So I removed another 30cm on my side in the hope that they would do the same but no. Now were in lockdown and they've been isolating so haven't been anywhere....but when they do..........poof the hedge will be levelled across the top.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Person one: “here’s my opinion which I know you’ll disagree with due to other things we’ve disagreed on in the last”

Person two: “Ah he’s a troll. Ban him, mods. BAN HIM. DO NOT FEED THE TROLL”
There is a bit of a culture on here I don't like of calling someone a troll just because they don't understand their stance on something, or won't even try. Real trolls are usually simple to spot.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Weeeeeeeell, when we moved in a named it Beechers Brook. Then when we were away they put a saw through a nice Mountain Ash than was growing out of the hedge, and left it there!!!! So when they went away 30cm was removed from the top of the hedge all the way across. She, the weeble, and that's one of my nicer names for her, kicked off with my wife over this saying I shouldn't have removed any of their side????? Huh???? It was still over 6ft high. So I removed another 30cm on my side in the hope that they would do the same but no. Now were in lockdown and they've been isolating so haven't been anywhere....but when they do..........poof the hedge will be levelled across the top.

Mountai ash is a weed, not a tree. It's a big weed, but still, better to cut it down, and then burn the ground it stood on, bung on some agent orange, and possibly nuke it. Horrible things.

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
The arrogant little :poop: in the third seat on The Chase. "I think they need me back, I've come with a game plan." And takes the low offer. :mad:

If you're that good lad, take the middle offer at least, if not the high.

Tempted to go to things that gladden the heart to report that he answered one question right & didn't make the final. And by Chase standards they weren't difficult questions.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Gordon Elliott, sooner he is booted out of Horse Racing the better

Good to see the BHA have banned him from running horses over here until the Irish board make a decision, with a bit of luck they may now realise this isnt something to be swept under the carpet.

Shame that none of his owners seem in any rush to remove their horses from their yard, maybe if they cant run at Cheltenham that may make them reconsider

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
The arrogant little :poop: in the third seat on The Chase. "I think they need me back, I've come with a game plan." And takes the low offer. :mad:

If you're that good lad, take the middle offer at least, if not the high.

Tempted to go to things that gladden the heart to report that he answered one question right & didn't make the final. And by Chase standards they weren't difficult questions.

And the team that "needed him back" beat The Beast without him. Fantastic! (y) :D

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Contestants on Mastermind who, despite not having a hope of winning, refuse to pass on the basis it might go to number of passes. Stop making random guesses idiot and just pass!

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Contestants on Mastermind who, despite not having a hope of winning, refuse to pass on the basis it might go to number of passes. Stop making random guesses idiot and just pass!
I don't really watch it, but I always wondered why they don't just guess whenever they don't know. There seems to be no penalty at all (except 2 seconds it takes for him to say the correct answer maybe?) and the up side is obviously that they use number of passes as a decider.

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
I don't really watch it, but I always wondered why they don't just guess whenever they don't know. There seems to be no penalty at all (except 2 seconds it takes for him to say the correct answer maybe?) and the up side is obviously that they use number of passes as a decider.

I think it's a bit highbrow for completely ridiculous answers :p Although they don't get ridiculed as they will now on UC by Paxman...

Only Connect has, once again, fried my poor brain o_Oo_Oo_O