PXG UK Shipping

i*windows

Visit site
anyone ordered clubs from PXG? I ordered mine 8 weeks ago and they still haven't shipped. The clubs are built but not moving - they have told me various stories and now the clubs seem to be 'stuck in customs', but I'm pretty sure they are assembled by Diamond Golf in Essex. Anyone else had long waits?

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
anyone ordered clubs from PXG? I ordered mine 8 weeks ago and they still haven't shipped. The clubs are built but not moving - they have told me various stories and now the clubs seem to be 'stuck in customs', but I'm pretty sure they are assembled by Diamond Golf in Essex. Anyone else had long waits?
Without being rude, have you watched any news recently?
Try 10-16 weeks for a washing machine, fridge freezer, oven or the like.
It's a situation everyone is having to deal with. At least they're just golf clubs;)

Brechin balata

Medal Winner
Visit site
I’m literllay just off the phone to them and was advised the same stuck in customs. he did say I should expect delivery be the end of next week not sure how confident I am though.

i*windows

Visit site
Without being rude, have you watched any news recently?
Try 10-16 weeks for a washing machine, fridge freezer, oven or the like.
It's a situation everyone is having to deal with. At least they're just golf clubs;)
yep I've seen the sh!t show that Brexit and Covid have brought to the world. Just wondering if anyone else had the same issue. I was told the clubs were built weeks ago and that they couldn't get a courier to ship them to me. Then I was told that they had to wait for a component, then that they were stuck in customs - coming into the the UK I guess (but I was told they were built in the UK). I don't mind waiting, just curious to see if this a common issue and wondered why one person at PXG told me they assembled by Diamond and then another indicates they are coming from the US. If I ordered direct from the US they would have been delivered in two weeks.

Steviefella

Visit site

I placed an order for 0211 irons to my spec, which were delivered in 5 weeks. I thought that was decent.

D

Deleted member 21445

I waited 8 weeks on what was supposed to be a 6 week lead time.

My clubs were built in the USA.

Thankfully they were well worth the wait ?

D

Deleted member 1740

I ordered a PXG putter 7th jan last year and it arrived 16th March.

Unfortunately the shaft started peeling after no more than 10 rounds.

I've now reluctantly sent it back to them for a new shaft replacement.

I wasnt impressed with their Customer Services in all honesty.

Jensen

Tour Rookie
Visit site

Very unusual for an American Company, as they pride theirselves on customer service.
Did it come from the States ?

D

Deleted member 1740

Very unusual for an American Company, as they pride theirselves on customer service.
Did it come from the States ?

Yes it did.

PXG have had issues with the all black putter shafts and have now started to replace them FOC with a new chrome shaft.

All well and good if thats what you want but when i paid best part of £300 i want the putter i ordered.

They have offered, as a goodwill gesture, to replace the black shaft with an alternative black shaft but if it happens again they will only replace it with the chrome shaft.

As soon as its back i'll be punting it on ebay as i bought a Evnroll ER2 black to replace it.

SocketRocket

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
yep I've seen the sh!t show that Brexit and Covid have brought to the world. Just wondering if anyone else had the same issue. I was told the clubs were built weeks ago and that they couldn't get a courier to ship them to me. Then I was told that they had to wait for a component, then that they were stuck in customs - coming into the the UK I guess (but I was told they were built in the UK). I don't mind waiting, just curious to see if this a common issue and wondered why one person at PXG told me they assembled by Diamond and then another indicates they are coming from the US. If I ordered direct from the US they would have been delivered in two weeks.
Where exactly is the USA ?

gopher99

Visit site
I went to a pxg fitting on Tuesday and was told it would be 5- 6 weeks for delivery, lucky enough I found a brand new pxg driver on eBay the same spec as i was fitted for. Checked the club was legit with pxg and they were surprised as it had only been delivered to another customer on Jan 5th. So I am very pleased i didn‘t have to wait.

Roctar

Visit site

I’ve got an account with Diamond Golf, and to my knowledge they don’t make PXG’s up.
There were a number of PXG fitters around who fitted and assembled the clubs, but when PXG started the roaming club fitting van to golf clubs, it pissed a few off. That’s what I was told anyway. I think they are ordered and then assembled in the States.

Ethan

Money List Winner
Visit site
What shipping service did they use?

USPS hands over to Parcelforce, who are terrible and slow for customs clearance and often cock it up.

FedEx, UPS etc all handle their own customs clearance and do so much faster and more efficiently.

moogie

Tour Winner
Visit site

I've just done likewise with a putter

UPS picked it up today
(Uplifted in PXG speak)
Shipping address is
Diamond golf Arundel......

dprees

Visit site
Not too impressed with customer service at PXG UK. I ordered a set of 0211 irons after a custom fitting in early January, and was promised 5 or 6 weeks delivery. Having waited patiently for 6 weeks, I emailed the fitter -- no reply. A day later, I called PXG UK directly, and was promised an update via email within 24 hours. Nothing. That was last Friday.

Today (Wed) I call again, and speak to the same chap. Affable, but unable to tell me when my clubs would ship -- he said there was "no reason they would not be with me soon", but "he had limited visibility into the system", so could not tell me when. He had previously emailed PXG Ops about my order, but had had no reply; he undertook to email them again, and let me know. Perhaps this time he will...

I'm aware that many golf brands are encountering longer delays, but I was assured of the 6 week delivery window when placing the order; it was the reason why I went PXG instead of Ping. What really concerns me is that PXG UK cannot see the status of orders within the PXG system -- or prefer not to tell me the status.

Golfnut1957

Visit site
I bought a 0211 driver, ordered in October with a 5 to 6 week lead time, and it arrived during week 5.

At the time it seemed as if PXG had the edge in components as my experience seemed to be mirrored by most, but it's looking as if the current situation as caught up with them as well.

It's a nice driver, but it's going on eBay, I prefer my old one.