PXG Putters

Fabia999

Visit site
Hey,

What are peoples thoughts on PXG putters? I think they look really nice but I've never seen anyone use one. I've never noticed anyone big on Youtube review them either.

Does anyone play with one?

D

Deleted member 1147

Hey,

What are peoples thoughts on PXG putters? I think they look really nice but I've never seen anyone use one. I've never noticed anyone big on Youtube review them either.

Does anyone play with one?
@Stuart_C had one at H4Hs last year. If he's still posting he may be able to give you some thoughts.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
They had / have them in the pro shop at Morpeth GC. I played around with a couple whilst waiting for a club to be re-gripped a year or two ago. I thought they felt lovely, great balance, nice weight in the head. I also liked the look of them, they looked engineered (I know this is psychological but it felt like a well made head on the putter). If you are really tempted it might be worth giving them a ring to see if they still have them and if so, which types. Only 30-35 minutes through the tunnel from where you are.

I would say you pay a premium for them but do you now? All of the big brands seem pretty expensive so the shock I had looking at the tag then would not be the same now. If you want to buy one and then sell it on at half price in 6 months, I'm your man :LOL:

sweaty sock

Hacker
Visit site
One guy at the club uses one, gunboat i think, he was a great putter, hes still a great putter...

Had it for at least a couple of seasons though, which makes it a pretty long campaigner in his bag...

moogie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Ive got 2

Gen 2 Closer
And
Gen 2 operator

Like them both
Feel great, I like the weight and as has been said previous feel very well balanced
I know this is quite personal to us all, but just IMHO

Prices are (now) very good too?