Putters with NO offset?

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
someone posted an article about eye dominance and apparently I should be using a putter with no offset.

Short of just trawling through whatever AG has in stock does anyone use one or know what putters have no offset?

D

Deleted member 1147

I spoke to my club pro recently about this and, bearing in mind there could have been a sale in it for him, he said there was nothing to the article.

I just know that I hit putts too far right atm. Does offset and right eye dominance affect this?

One Planer

Global Moderator
Visit site
someone posted an article about eye dominance and apparently I should be using a putter with no offset.

Short of just trawling through whatever AG has in stock does anyone use one or know what putters have no offset?

If you want to stay along the Scotty Cameron lines, I believe the Scotty Newport 2.6 Studio Select has no offset.

Region3

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
The type of putter can also lead some people to aim incorrectly. If you are one of those people, the 3 putters below are all actually sitting square.

1000x500px-LL-6a4bfbdd__1.jpg

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
The type of putter can also lead some people to aim incorrectly. If you are one of those people, the 3 putters below are all actually sitting square.

1000x500px-LL-6a4bfbdd__1.jpg

the squarest to my eye is the right one, leading me more to think no offset would suit me better

munro007

Tour Rookie
www.craigmillarpark.co.uk
tour-concept-putters-txt.png

Our Path Concept range was really the very beginning of our design process and one of the reasons RADIUS was born. Our belief that the putting stroke can work in varying formats lead us to look into a design concept where a putter should work with a stroke, not necessarily the other way round. With this in mind, our experience lead to the design of 3 putters based on the 3 most successful methods of putting over the history of time. Inside to Square, Square to Square, and Inside to Release.

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
tour-concept-putters-txt.png

Our Path Concept range was really the very beginning of our design process and one of the reasons RADIUS was born. Our belief that the putting stroke can work in varying formats lead us to look into a design concept where a putter should work with a stroke, not necessarily the other way round. With this in mind, our experience lead to the design of 3 putters based on the 3 most successful methods of putting over the history of time. Inside to Square, Square to Square, and Inside to Release.

interesting, I see they reduce toe weighting for the I-T-S putter, first glance and the first 2 look unfinished but its all down to the stroke, never seen them before and looks like only a few places will stock them, thanks for the link

Andy

Tour Winner
Visit site
interesting, I see they reduce toe weighting for the I-T-S putter, first glance and the first 2 look unfinished but its all down to the stroke, never seen them before and looks like only a few places will stock them, thanks for the link

Scott Gourlay has them.

munro007

Tour Rookie
www.craigmillarpark.co.uk
The balance is awesome, if you are in edinburgh drop me a PM and you can try mine. As Andy has said, Scott has them in stock. Or i am selling my Scotty if you are interested. lol

[h=1]Studio Design®[/h]
sd_5_03_lg

• Click to View Different Images
[h=1]Studio Design® 5[/h]The Studio Design 5 gets its pedigree straight from the greens of the PGA Tour. It was first introduced on Tour in 2002 as the JAT 2 Mid Bend. The model 5 is a “convertible” mallet design with a rounded, slight radiused back flange and a T sightline going the length of the topline and down the middle of the flange. Scotty calls it a convertible because it has the characteristics of a mallet design except with a more concave flange. The Mid-Bend shaft goes directly into the head giving the putter 1⁄4 toe hang like a Newport or Newport 2 model. This new putter comes with the maintenance free Black Pearl finish that’s as striking as they come, and putts every bit as good as it looks.

[h=2]Specifications[/h]
  • Loft : 4
  • Lie : 71
  • Length : 35''