Putter Fitting - Scotland

GolfScot

Club Champion
Visit site
Hey all

I'm relatively happy with the makeup of my bag and have been custom fitted for most of the clubs in there....apart from the short stick...!

I'd quite like to get a proper fitting for one in terms of what length I should use, loft, head style etc.....I've only ever bought off the shelf.

I know there is a Callaway Center in St Andrews but I don't know if they also do Odyssey fittings - alternatively if anyone can recommend anything around Glasgow, Edinburgh that would be great.

Cheers

GolfScot

Club Champion
Visit site
cheers mate - had a wee look at their website and see a 1 hour fitting is 90 quid....definitely one to consider, 90 quid is quite hefty for a putter fitting in my opinion but see they have Scotty, Odyssey and Ping so no doubt a good range.

SAPCOR1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
cheers mate - had a wee look at their website and see a 1 hour fitting is 90 quid....definitely one to consider, 90 quid is quite hefty for a putter fitting in my opinion but see they have Scotty, Odyssey and Ping so no doubt a good range.

When it was still the Nike Performance Centre I was invited down for the day and had a go with the SAM and it is very revealing. Just a shame that the Nike putters were far too lightweight for my tastes

I agree £90 is a bit hefty but they may be open to a deal or a round thrown in? Two great courses there

chasf

Assistant Pro
Visit site
clydeway golf in Blantyre have the sam putting lab. I got fitted for my seemore putter there. They are an official seemore centre and carry all major putter brands.

CliveW

Tour Winner
Visit site
Titleist have moved their fitting centre to Craigielaw at Aberlady, just east of Edinburgh. As far as I know they do Scotty Cameron fitting

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
What is the hourly rate of an accountant, solicitor etc. £90 is a lot but you are hiring their expertise and equipment for an hour. If you used their time and did not buy from them then they have lost out. I am assuming, always dangerous, that some or all of the £90 may be refunded if you buy from them after the fitting. If they fit you with your dream putter then it would be money well spent.

ronkerr

Visit site
I had a putter fitting and lesson combined from Michael at Drumoig golf centre and I am extremely happy with the results.
It was only £25. We did it without the technology but they have that at their disposal if you wish and I'm sure it would be less than £90.

elmoag

Club Champion
Visit site
Hi
Hate to advertise :)
But if you want an appointment for a putter fitting
Ag at Braidhills
All free
Sam putt lab
PGA advice
Massive range of options

Outdoor green available to test product