Puma golf shoes

DelB

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Just trawling Ebay and came across these (so to speak!!!) from an American retailer. I actually quite like them!!

$(KGrHqN,!rkE+rPBoHjPBQO7zTy!tg~~60_3.jpg

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I'd try and find someone local to try them on - no doubt there are better quality than fj sports ( my old shoe ) but my cells have ripped my heels to bits on 3 occasions - Ive had them 3 months and only played 1 full round abd two 9's in them

Deke

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I have £75 of American Golf vouchers from work and I am very tempted by a new pair of Pumas,they really do look good in the flesh and there are some great deals on last years range,hmmmmm...

Deke

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Love the white and blue version of these. White Ice Surf I think they are called. Nice shoe but at £160 they will be staying in the states.

Indeed,they are absurdly expensive! At that price I would prefer a pair of the new Tiger Woods 2013 Free shoes,they look ace!

StrangelyBrown

Tour Winner
Visit site
Not my cup of Earl Grey, but if you like 'em go for your life :)

I think that The Craw wears Puma shoes and raves about how good they are. Maybe worth sending him a PM?

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Nice shoes, if you wear a string vest and carry a daily record under your arm on the course:whistle: