ProV, ProV1x or NXT????

V

vkurup

Refreshing my ball stock for 2014....question is which one. This year I have a variety of balls, but my stock balls have been either the Srixion AD333 or TM Pentas. I also pick up balls on the course and play.

Having broken 90 twice in two weeks, am keen to look at balls options. My driver swing ranges between 95 to 99. If I choose to move to the Titelist family, which one would work best: ProV, 1x, NXT, Velocity etc. what is the expert opinion on the difference between these, esp P1 and P1x?

V

vkurup

Dump all those and get Bridgestone ball for slower swing speeds - B330RX

I thought my swing speed of 95-100 sld be closer to avg or slightly over, so surprised to hear it is 'slow'

initially I had tries the BRidgestone E6 aand E7 alongside the Srixion AD333... But got better results with the Srixion, so went for it rather than Bridgestone

Last edited:

pbrown7582

Money List Winner
Visit site
Setting myself up here :) but personally i believe i can tell whether its a pv1 OR PV1X never actually tested this belief although did try a lethal and felt that was pretty close to PV1x

Robobum

Money List Winner
Visit site
Setting myself up here :) but personally i believe i can tell whether its a pv1 OR PV1X never actually tested this belief although did try a lethal and felt that was pretty close to PV1x

No probs. I don't know anyone who can tell the difference just by "feel".

V

vkurup

3 dozen ProV for £99 + free delivery + free Titelist hat ordered..