ProSoft Inserts

WideEyedFox

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Anyone got any experience with ProSoft inserts?

Over the Christmas break I'm re-gripping my Ping Eye 2's and thought about putting some of these in the steel shafts to give a bit of "damping" for my aching bones.

ProSoftInserts.com said:
ProSoft Vibration Dampening Inserts (“Prosoft Inserts”) are specially developed foam inserts that are installed inside golf club shafts to dampen the vibrations that occur when hitting the ball and/or the ground. If you’ve ever experienced pain in your elbow, wrists, hands, or shoulders during or after a round of golf, you need ProSoft Inserts! Golfers with tendinitis, arthritis, or any other joint pain are amazed at the effectiveness of this product. Even if you are concerned about the cumulative effect of the jarring that can occur on every golf shot, the ProSoft Inserts can be a great preventative measure.

http://www.prosoftinserts.com/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_9nSzNqQto

MGL

Challenge Tour Pro
www.mygolf.me
You would probably be better off with Sensicore (made by True Temper). Bit more to them and work very well. Don't affect balance or swingweight in any way.

WideEyedFox

Assistant Pro
Visit site
You would probably be better off with Sensicore (made by True Temper). Bit more to them and work very well. Don't affect balance or swingweight in any way.

I saw the Sensicore option, but also read that the foam material was completely "open" which resulted in moisture being pushed towards the inside of the shaft causing a potential for rusting.

snpack8.jpg

/\ Sensicore /\

Prosft inserts are a dual compound, open on the inside to allow moisture through, but closed outer to prevent any moisture getting to the shaft.

ProSoft-Inserts.jpg

/\ Prosoft Insert /\