Printer, email problem ??

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
Hi Guys, recently my HP photo smart, printer scanner just wont print some emails :confused:
It seems print everything else except a BRS booking confirmation email.
I use a Toshiba satellite laptop on windows 10 , Hotmail outlook.
I've tried changing browsers from Chrome to Firefox and Edge but still no joy.
Any ideas, please keep it simple .

Last edited:

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
Are you sure you have the HP printer selected, it may have changed the setting to “print to file” which is basically saving the doc.

Failing that a trip to the HP website to make sure you have the latest drivers

Hope that helps Billy Boy 👍

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
Are you sure you have the HP printer selected, it may have changed the setting to “print to file” which is basically saving the doc.

Failing that a trip to the HP website to make sure you have the latest drivers

Hope that helps Billy Boy 👍

Cheers Phil, but it prints other emails and docs and photos from other sources .:confused:

rosecott

Money List Winner
Visit site
I also have a printer problem. I save our results sheets in rtf form from the Handicapmaster software for editing and printing. I have just upgraded to Office 365 and Word 2016 steadfastly refuses to print the file although everything else prints with no problem.

I have devised a workaround by copying the entire text in the rtf file and pasting it into a blank doc file.

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
I also have a printer problem. I save our results sheets in rtf form from the Handicapmaster software for editing and printing. I have just upgraded to Office 365 and Word 2016 steadfastly refuses to print the file although everything else prints with no problem.

I have devised a workaround by copying the entire text in the rtf file and pasting it into a blank doc file.

So it must be an age thing :rofl: