Price Drops

Hackers76

Visit site
Tried a few drivers last autumn and fell in love with the Epic Flash. I held off a purchase as I expected the price to come down with the launch of this years models.
No such luck yet and to top it off Clubhouse have the Mavrik fairway and hybrids cheaper than the Epic Flash (I’m also in the market for these!)

Anyone know of Callaway tend to reduce prices at certain times of year?

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
There was a time when Callaway took back all the old stock when a new model came out

I once demoed a club on a Wednesday decided to mull it over for a few of days went in to buy it on Saturday - too late, all taken back by Callaway on Friday.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Guessing part of it will be whether the Mavrik is a replacement for the Epic range or a new line all together. If the 2 lines are designed to run side by side then you may not see much in the way of price cuts.

Coffey

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Guessing part of it will be whether the Mavrik is a replacement for the Epic range or a new line all together. If the 2 lines are designed to run side by side then you may not see much in the way of price cuts.

I believe this is what is happening. Over the last few years Callaway have been very sneaky. They are releasing drivers each year but saying they are not the replacement for the current model. So technically the epic is on a 2 year release cycle.

You will most likely see the Rogue dropping in price at the moment.

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
I picked up an "old mans" Callaway Rogue fairway wood for £136 brand new the other day. It's not the shaft I want but at that price I couldn't not take the chance on it. Even better last night I came across a Diamana Blueboard 80g shaft on eBay £33 delivered. £170 all in. I'm happy at that.

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
I am starting to see Titleist TS drivers on Ebay for much reduced money at the mo......... is a new one coming out, or are these knock-offs?

Buy from a reputable store/seller on eBay you won't have a problem. Lots of really goos stores on eBay these days.

Springveldt

Visit site
I picked up an "old mans" Callaway Rogue fairway wood for £136 brand new the other day. It's not the shaft I want but at that price I couldn't not take the chance on it. Even better last night I came across a Diamana Blueboard 80g shaft on eBay £33 delivered. £170 all in. I'm happy at that.
I bought a Rogue Sub Zero 3 wood from Callaway PreOwned at the start of last season when they had a sale on. Got it in the "Like New" category and to be honest, it looked like it had never been hit before. Cost me £150 including import taxes, was well chuffed with it.

@Hackers76 - maybe keep an eye on https://www.callawaygolfpreowned.com/ for a sale. I think they have just opened up a european version of the store but I ordered on a Wednesday and it was delivered 2 days later from Texas.

zpODyWtm.jpg
MIpqdFxm.jpg
fdk9zyrm.jpg
oSifCwQm.jpg

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
The Rogue prices have dropped because the Mavrik range replaces it. They haven't released whatever replaces the Epics yet.