pendodave

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Onto actual football rather than 2 pointless teams lol

Good result today

Should Have put it to bed tho. Missed so many

Very attacking line up

On we roll
I can't help thinking we'd do better against the decent teams if Moyes had the self-belief to have a go like this. Leeds have done just fine with this approach.

It irks me to say it, but spurs' run-in looks pretty powderpuff. It would be pretty unpalatable if Bale stays fit and they sneak in at the death.

pauljames87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I can't help thinking we'd do better against the decent teams if Moyes had the self-belief to have a go like this. Leeds have done just fine with this approach.

It irks me to say it, but spurs' run-in looks pretty powderpuff. It would be pretty unpalatable if Bale stays fit and they sneak in at the death.

I see us finishing 6th

Liverpool have got such an easy run in. Even they can't bugger it up

Chelsea have the hardest of the lot

We should be using fornals or lanzini more in central midfield

Made such a difference tonight rather than two defensive midfielders

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site
I see us finishing 6th

Liverpool have got such an easy run in. Even they can't bugger it up

Chelsea have the hardest of the lot

We should be using fornals or lanzini more in central midfield

Made such a difference tonight rather than two defensive midfielders

Tbh I looked at our lineup and thought we’d get bullied off the park. But that game should have been all over by half time!

Fornals & Lanzini were excellent in their roles. And has there ever been a better vfm signing than Coufal?

pauljames87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Tbh I looked at our lineup and thought we’d get bullied off the park. But that game should have been all over by half time!

Fornals & Lanzini were excellent in their roles. And has there ever been a better vfm signing than Coufal?

Very well played by Moyes , throwing almost every fit attacking player into the starting line up

Agree about coufal . 5 million? That's a steal

Big game at the weekend with Everton

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Report coming in that MC fans doing a Utd, don't like to be outdone up north.

I’d be surprised if they were fans don’t care where the moneys coming from when their getting trophy’s.

Then again maybe there’s a few fans that don’t like dirty money.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Very well played by Moyes , throwing almost every fit attacking player into the starting line up

Agree about coufal . 5 million? That's a steal

Big game at the weekend with Everton
Sadly, I'm not sure it is. At least it's at your place so we might give you a bit of a game.

Do you think we could offer to play all of our remaining games away now? Save on fuel and hotels for the other teams?

pauljames87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Sadly, I'm not sure it is. At least it's at your place so we might give you a bit of a game.

Do you think we could offer to play all of our remaining games away now? Save on fuel and hotels for the other teams?

Always tough against Everton

Very rarely do we win so a league double would be tough

No more of the "top 6" to play tho so in theory Moyes should do better lol

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
I’d be surprised if they were fans don’t care where the moneys coming from when their getting trophy’s.

Then again maybe there’s a few fans that don’t like dirty money.
If you had Followed City for 50 odd years. Seen Swales, franny lee and others running the club. If you had seen 20 rubbish managers come and go at a time when our nearest neighbours were dominating english football, playing attractive football. You want a club that's run better. No fans that I know of are bothered about dirty money. They want the club run right. In that sense , i do not know of a club who's fans are happier than Citys. And if they are ? Leicester, etc. Then fantastic.

D

Deleted member 16999

If you had Followed City for 50 odd years. Seen Swales, franny lee and others running the club. If you had seen 20 rubbish managers come and go at a time when our nearest neighbours were dominating english football, playing attractive football. You want a club that's run better. No fans that I know of are bothered about dirty money. They want the club run right. In that sense , i do not know of a club who's fans are happier than Citys. And if they are ? Leicester, etc. Then fantastic.
There isn’t a Club whose owners are whiter than white, but that doesn’t fit the narrative of those who aren’t happy seeing City gate crash the upper echelons.

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site

Yes I agree 100% with you , but it still is coming from a man and country that is taking money out of their own country and not looking after their own people and investing it in a country they have affiliation to, same with Chelsea, why can’t they invest money in there own country’s and benefit their own people

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
There isn’t a Club whose owners are whiter than white, but that doesn’t fit the narrative of those who aren’t happy seeing City gate crash the upper echelons.

Well at least your half right for once.

I have no problem people gate-crashing the upper echolons, and long may it continue, but throwing 1-2 billion at a club that guarantees winning is not sport.

D

Deleted member 16999

Well at least your half right for once.

I have no problem people gate-crashing the upper echolons, and long may it continue, but throwing 1-2 billion at a club that guarantees winning is not sport.
LPool spent over 1.5 Billion in between League wins. I guess that money all came from nice places or is different because it was over a long period?

Stand by, here comes the nett spend argument.(y)

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site

Looked like Fornals has been played out of position every other game ;) thought he was excellent and ran the show along with Benrahma going forward. Slight worry not killing off games is going to come back to haunt you if not careful though (the 2 points we nicked may already do so)

Last edited:

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
LPool spent over 1.5 Billion in between League wins. I guess that money all came from nice places or is different because it was over a long period?

Unbelievable isn’t it,that’s the same amount the Glaziers have taken out of Utd.
No wonder fans are in uproar.
Must also say I don’t condone violent protests.

D

Deleted member 15344

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....t-unified-voice-against-breakaway-league.html

Gary Neville once again - what exactly is it he thinks he can do , earlier in the week Klopp said that things should calm down a little to allow things to settle and then discuss things - Neville has been doing nothing but shrieking and shouting whenever he is given the chance about the owners and the money - all from the platform of the biggest issue in the sport.

And here is Simon Jordan’s take

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site

Yes, nett spend and having to sell your best players to the oil barons to try and keep up with them.

I see you dont put in Citys recent spend or chelseas' spend over 1/3rd or half that period to show a comparison.

For a century, generally clubs spend what they earnt and it was a reasonable playing field with many, many clubs winning trophies. Now it is a lot less different clubs winning trophies.

You have an argument like a donut made out of swiss cheese.

D

Deleted member 16999

Yes, nett spend and having to sell your best players to the oil barons to try and keep up with them.

I see you dont put in Citys recent spend or chelseas' spend over 1/3rd or half that period to show a comparison.

For a century, generally clubs spend what they earnt and it was a reasonable playing field with many, many clubs winning trophies. Now it is a lot less different clubs winning trophies.

You have an argument like a donut made out of swiss cheese.
Argument again Pete? Maybe a debate or different point of view, I just find it strange LPool fans like to take the morale high ground when it comes to spending.

The charts are always the ones that show the time periods that suit the Lpool point of view. First was the moan about Blackburn, then Utd, then Chelsea, now City.

We know how it worked in the past, but we don’t live their anymore, everyone agrees it’s a business not a sport and looking forward, why should the supporters of another Club be denied the fairytale?

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I honestly dont think its worth arguing with you any more, cos you just make crap up. Certain things are subjective and opinions, but some arent, or heavily biased.

1. I think it was mainly man U fans who moaned about Blackburn.

2. Liverpool's spening over 30 years isnt comparable to Chelsea's and city's over even half that time.

3. What "charts" are these - did Jimmy Saviile or david Kid Jensen do them?

4. We havent complained about United's spend, as self-generated, so again, making stuff up.

5. No, not everyone sees it as a business and most still class it as a sport, but it's going down.

6. A fairytale??????? Ok, sleeping beauty, who needs poisoned apples, mirrors and old crones - here's 3 million pounds, but I'll get my brother's company to give you it in non-traceable magic beans, and go and get a face lift, bum lift, boob job, them big stupid lips, you'll be fine. Even Chelsea and City fans know it's no fairytale. They are/have massively enjoyed it, no doubt, but a fairytale - behave.