The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Bruno with another goal and an assist.
Dan James had a really good game too, he needs a run of games.
Did Homer's lot a favour.
Newcastle look pretty poor but Saint-Maximin is a real handful, he won't be there next season, he's far too good.

pauljames87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Bruno with another goal and an assist.
Dan James had a really good game too, he needs a run of games.
Did Homer's lot a favour.
Newcastle look pretty poor but Saint-Maximin is a real handful, he won't be there next season, he's far too good.

I'd love to see him at West ham

Sign him and lingard .. Antonio isn't a long term solution and I'd see him as a replacement for him but will cost

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
A pretty comfortable win ??

CRIMEWATCH UPDATE

Police are appealing for witnesses after 11 men in white shirts, believed to be from south London, committed what is being described as a "smash and grab" at the AMEX stadium in Brighton this evening. They were last seen leaving on a team coach with 3 points in the bag after their audacious raid.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Brighton recruitment meeting:

"Well lads, where do you think we need to strengthen?" o_O

9 parts good, 1 part terrible. It would be a shame if that one part did for them but you can't go on ignoring a major weakness forever.

Swingalot

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
CRIMEWATCH UPDATE

Police are appealing for witnesses after 11 men in white shirts, believed to be from south London, committed what is being described as a "smash and grab" at the AMEX stadium in Brighton this evening. They were last seen leaving on a team coach with 3 points in the bag after their audacious raid.

Ha ha, love it. It was one of the worse performances I've ever seen. We could not string a pass together and made Brighton look like Brazil and then we bring on Benteke of all people in the 95th minute and we score a cracker.
We are a club with massive issues ahead in regards management, playing squad age/contract status and under investment BUT to watch us do that to Brighton last night (25 shots vs 3) was absolutely bloody amazing.

Piece

Tour Winner
Visit site
Ha ha, love it. It was one of the worse performances I've ever seen. We could not string a pass together and made Brighton look like Brazil and then we bring on Benteke of all people in the 95th minute and we score a cracker.
We are a club with massive issues ahead in regards management, playing squad age/contract status and under investment BUT to watch us do that to Brighton last night (25 shots vs 3) was absolutely bloody amazing.

Admittedly it was one-way traffic, smash and grab etc., but the defending and blocking was excellent from Palace.