The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
Just saw a stat showing Jack Grealish has been fouled 100 times, Wilf Zaha second at 57.
Now either its because Grealish is very good and thats the only way to stop him.
Or, and I prefer this option, his stupid wearing of the socks and short shin pads just make people dislike him and target the tiny shinpad/socks combo.

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Just saw a stat showing Jack Grealish has been fouled 100 times, Wilf Zaha second at 57.
Now either its because Grealish is very good and thats the only way to stop him.
Or, and I prefer this option, his stupid wearing of the socks and short shin pads just make people dislike him and target the tiny shinpad/socks combo.

Also the very tight shorts and prancing around like my little pony!

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Last words on positioning of offside free kick. Sent by a referee mate.

Top paragraph.

Attachments

• CB3F31F5-1590-4B74-B753-7E761752153B.jpeg
    CB3F31F5-1590-4B74-B753-7E761752153B.jpeg
    183.2 KB · Views: 19

pauljames87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I kept looking at the replays waiting for the commentator to spot this but they didn't. It was obvious after 1 or 2 showings.

West Ham deserving this result so far.

Yeah didn't get it at all

Slow down all you want but lingard was million miles inside and took it away from the player who may have been offside but wasn't

So doesn't matter!

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Yeah didn't get it at all

Slow down all you want but lingard was million miles inside and took it away from the player who may have been offside but wasn't

So doesn't matter!
Yeah that was totally strange, I couldn't work out why he even put the flag up. Maybe he thought Fornals might have been interfering, but he wasn't.

Baldy Bouncer

Blackballed
Visit site
My two penneth, as an armchair Liverpool supporter of many years, I'd like them to miss out on Europe for next season, get the squad up to full strength and go for the League/Europe/domestic cups the following season.
They look like a team that is absolutely knackered from 3-4 seasons of high press football.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
You have defenders to be fair

Just poor recruitment has meant their rubbish defenders rather than his normal standard

But then a good coach can get best out a player .. Dawson is a fine example
Well you can't call Sanchez a defender, he's more of a comedian. When he plays we concede goals, it's that simple. Playing him and leaving Toby on the bench is one of the most baffling managerial decisions I've ever seen. Sanchez must be like Maldini in training, but on match day he's Ramon Vega. Joke.

pauljames87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Well you can't call Sanchez a defender, he's more of a comedian. When he plays we concede goals, it's that simple. Playing him and leaving Toby on the bench is one of the most baffling managerial decisions I've ever seen. Sanchez must be like Maldini in training, but on match day he's Ramon Vega. Joke.

You need a new keeper asap

First goal was on him tbh

And at the end jezz almost handed it to benrahma

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
Hammers 'top of London' again!
Great to see, but I'm not confident it'll stay that way! Just happy that points exceed 'relegation number'!
And maybe some payback (fan attendance notwithstanding!) for the owners who have had a few 'lean' years - perhaps of their own making!

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Thanks Tash..
Got to be honest I didn’t know that.
But who thought that one up it’s just a stupid rule.

The guy I asked is a ref in the semi pro leagues, Vanarama Nth and Sth. He mentioned he has been kicked off a referees Facebook page for arguing. ??

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
The guy I asked is a ref in the semi pro leagues, Vanarama Nth and Sth. He mentioned he has been kicked off a referees Facebook page for arguing. ??
The way it’s worded imo is not good.
What offence is a player doing collecting the ball in his own half?
The offside offence is when the ball is played forward and he’s in an offside position.
Just give offside where he was.
Absolutely bonkers imo but rules are rules.