Premier League 2020/21 Season

Swingalot

Challenge Tour Pro
CRIMEWATCH UPDATE

Police are appealing for witnesses after 11 men in white shirts, believed to be from south London, committed what is being described as a "smash and grab" at the AMEX stadium in Brighton this evening. They were last seen leaving on a team coach with 3 points in the bag after their audacious raid.

Ha ha, love it. It was one of the worse performances I've ever seen. We could not string a pass together and made Brighton look like Brazil and then we bring on Benteke of all people in the 95th minute and we score a cracker.
We are a club with massive issues ahead in regards management, playing squad age/contract status and under investment BUT to watch us do that to Brighton last night (25 shots vs 3) was absolutely bloody amazing.

Ha ha, love it. It was one of the worse performances I've ever seen. We could not string a pass together and made Brighton look like Brazil and then we bring on Benteke of all people in the 95th minute and we score a cracker.
We are a club with massive issues ahead in regards management, playing squad age/contract status and under investment BUT to watch us do that to Brighton last night (25 shots vs 3) was absolutely bloody amazing.
Admittedly it was one-way traffic, smash and grab etc., but the defending and blocking was excellent from Palace.

If it’s not a penalty then the Soton forward should be booked for simulation.

This should happen in 99% of matches to cut out attempted cheating.:mad:
If they start using VAR properly (as they did tonight in my opinion) strikers will soon learn that they aren't going to fool the ref and may even realise its better to try and stay on their feet. But until officials can get simple decisions correct with the aid of a vidoe replay then its going to keep happening.

Didn't want to get told off for turning the Random Irritations thread into another football thread so my random football irritation is my team. The following two images are pretty self explanatory.
League2.JPG

League2_a.JPG

That's 13 games without a win and we've gone from 9 points away from being top of the table to 9 points away from being bottom.