Premier League 2020/21 Season

Foxholer

Major Champion
Hammers 'top of London' again!
Great to see, but I'm not confident it'll stay that way! Just happy that points exceed 'relegation number'!
And maybe some payback (fan attendance notwithstanding!) for the owners who have had a few 'lean' years - perhaps of their own making!

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
The guy I asked is a ref in the semi pro leagues, Vanarama Nth and Sth. He mentioned he has been kicked off a referees Facebook page for arguing. 😂😂
The way it’s worded imo is not good.
What offence is a player doing collecting the ball in his own half?
The offside offence is when the ball is played forward and he’s in an offside position.
Just give offside where he was.
Absolutely bonkers imo but rules are rules.

Slime

Tour Winner
Bruno with another goal and an assist.
Dan James had a really good game too, he needs a run of games.
Did Homer's lot a favour.
Newcastle look pretty poor but Saint-Maximin is a real handful, he won't be there next season, he's far too good.

pauljames87

Journeyman Pro
Bruno with another goal and an assist.
Dan James had a really good game too, he needs a run of games.
Did Homer's lot a favour.
Newcastle look pretty poor but Saint-Maximin is a real handful, he won't be there next season, he's far too good.
I'd love to see him at West ham

Sign him and lingard .. Antonio isn't a long term solution and I'd see him as a replacement for him but will cost

A pretty comfortable win 😁😁
CRIMEWATCH UPDATE

Police are appealing for witnesses after 11 men in white shirts, believed to be from south London, committed what is being described as a "smash and grab" at the AMEX stadium in Brighton this evening. They were last seen leaving on a team coach with 3 points in the bag after their audacious raid.