Predict the majors 2013 - Round 3 The Open Championship

Val

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
You predict the player who you think will win each major competition in the golf season which are The Masters, US open, THE OPEN and USPGA.

The person who is most accurate across ALL 4 events, points are awarded according to the official finishing position of your chosen player in that event.
Should they miss the cut in an event you will be given a score of CUT +5 irrespective of your players actual score.( eg cut after day 2 is 70 players - if cut is missed your player will score 75points)
Should they win an event your score will be 1 and so on.

Therefore, the poster who accumulates the lowest score will win - but it MUST include the 4 events (almost like a 4 round golf tournament)

Each round begins on the hitting of the first ball in each Major.

If you miss a tournament OR post a prediction after the tournament has started you will automatically be awarded the score of cut +10, so you can continue to compete.

The Open Championship begins on 18th July and the cut off for predictions will be on the day at 0700hrs GMT

Copy and paste the following with your predicted winner

ROUND THREE

My predicted winner of the 2013 Open Championship is......

Good luck everyone.

Last edited:

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
hitting the sauce a tad early there Rooter-IER :whistle:

Watch this space! i am in the top 3 i think of this little comp! what do i win at the end of it??!! cant pick the usual suspects like everyone else will ie. rose, wood, mickleson, donald. i need to be different! Sergio has a good record at Muirfield!