Powerkaddy trolley

Jamessmith2192

Visit site
Hi all

Hope your all doing well on your rounds.

Just have a question about my powerkaddy freeway.
Was fine but now I have to give it a bump on the ground or push it first in order to get it going I thought it may be a loose connection somewhere does anyone have any pointers in where to look or if something needs replacing I would appreciate it

Cheers

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Generally there would be a sign of a clutch issue or potentially a bush issue in a motor. This is more a mechanical view and not specific to a golf trolley.

Out of interests any weird noises, clonks etc or notice any loss in power?

Jamessmith2192

Visit site
Generally there would be a sign of a clutch issue or potentially a bush issue in a motor. This is more a mechanical view and not specific to a golf trolley.

Out of interests any weird noises, clonks etc or notice any loss in power?

Haven't been able to get out and about for a week or so but going our in the next couple of days once I get some free time off work. I haven't noticed anything but I'll test it out when I get home and see. Is it worth stripping it and checking maybe some wd40 to loosen it up if everything seems OK?

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Not sure if wd would damage the motor internals as not sure how they are constructed, but based on it being similar to a drill I’d strongly suggest not. It sounds more clutch related, I’d Google the model for known faults.

Jamessmith2192

Visit site
Not sure if wd would damage the motor internals as not sure how they are constructed, but based on it being similar to a drill I’d strongly suggest not. It sounds more clutch related, I’d Google the model for known faults.
OK thanks for the advice and help once I have a spare moment I'll go check everything ?