Post Lockdown Competitions 2021 ?? - How are you getting on? Are you playing in one this week?

Boomy

Visit site
As a new member you will need time to work out how to play it, especially in winds like Sunday. I flushed a 5 iron on the 5th that carried 130 yards.

I ended up 12th, 5th in Div 1, would have got in the prizes if I could have holed out from 3 feet :ROFLMAO:

Absolutely, new back after a 10 year spell away from golf AND new to links golf membership = it’s going to take a bit of time ? and that’s on a calm day never mind that hooly at the weekend ? Really enjoying it though.

I’ve placed about mid table in previous comps but the wind was a struggle at the weekend so I was further down the results. All good practice, I’m still getting my cards in to level out my handicap index as well.

Well done on 5th and in those conditions ??

D

Deleted member 3432

Absolutely, new back after a 10 year spell away from golf AND new to links golf membership = it’s going to take a bit of time ? and that’s on a calm day never mind that hooly at the weekend ? Really enjoying it though.

I’ve placed about mid table in previous comps but the wind was a struggle at the weekend so I was further down the results. All good practice, I’m still getting my cards in to level out my handicap index as well.

Well done on 5th and in those conditions ??

All about damage limitation on the front 9 in those conditions and make your score on the back.

WHS has been kind to me, got a couple of extra shots after some poor play over the last 3 seasons so when it all clicks I have a chance on a windy day.

Managing to turn mid 70's into high 70's at present but they would have been 80's the last couple of seasons so heading in the right direction...:)

Last edited by a moderator: