POSITIVITY THREAD ??

• Thread starter Deleted member 1147
  • Start date

SaintHacker

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Found out last night the wife will be getting jabbed in the next couple of weeks. Turns out the local education authority has been given a load of vaccines to distribute to a few settings in the area, and her pre school has been selected due to their (her) reputation for working with children with special needs. I'm still far from convinced they should be open at all but if they must then this definitely makes me happier about it (y)

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Went the bank this morning .
Lots more older people out and about .
They must be feeling more confident after their jabs.
At least they say hello, good morning.
I have noticed most people now just look at the floor and walk past.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Went the bank this morning .
Lots more older people out and about .
They must be feeling more confident after their jabs.
At least they say hello, good morning.
I have noticed most people now just look at the floor and walk past.

I have noticed that on Melton high street this week, more of the older generation out and about. I had put it down to not being able to get out due to the snow but it could be an increased level of confidence due to being vaccinated.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
I have noticed that on Melton high street this week, more of the older generation out and about. I had put it down to not being able to get out due to the snow but it could be an increased level of confidence due to being vaccinated.

Me mum and Dad have done there first big shop today at Morrison’s for the first time since i can remember. I am kinda mixed with emotion about it. But they are happy so hey ho. Will see them in an hour to drop some stuff off, But I can assure you this. I will not be letting them know Melton high st is open Ish. There one big treat is having an amble around Melton cattle/ flea market on a Tuesday. They just love it.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Me mum and Dad have done there first big shop today at Morrison’s for the first time since i can remember. I am kinda mixed with emotion about it. But they are happy so hey ho. Will see them in an hour to drop some stuff off, But I can assure you this. I will not be letting them know Melton high st is open Ish. There one big treat is having an amble around Melton cattle/ flea market on a Tuesday. They just love it.

You will be pleased to hear that the market at the moment is just 2 veg stalls, the fish van and the butcher van. Everything else is shut except Wilko, Boots and Iceland.

Tashyboy

Visit site
Boom, Ave got Covid anti bodies level of 7.21 u/ml. Which means absolutely nothing to me ???

Tashyboy

Visit site
Or me mate.
Ethan will sort us out.

when I had recovered from Covid I had an email asking re the possibility of donating plasma due to raised antibody levels. Back in the olden days I used to donate Plasma. That stopped because also in the olden one used to go on something called a holiday ☹️ Anyway as Missis Ts holidays became more exotic the downside was you would have to wait 6 months before you could donate again. I Was sent a package to excrete some blood ( yesterday) and the results were ready to be viewed a couple of hours ago.
As I have read it. And it might as well of been written in Japanese. Because I never had a severe case of Covid 2/10 if I had to rate it. My antibodies were not high. But that could be rammel what Ave just said. Suffice to say me dilute Covid plasma would not be required at this moment.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
when I had recovered from Covid I had an email asking re the possibility of donating plasma due to raised antibody levels. Back in the olden days I used to donate Plasma. That stopped because also in the olden one used to go on something called a holiday ☹️ Anyway as Missis Ts holidays became more exotic the downside was you would have to wait 6 months before you could donate again. I Was sent a package to excrete some blood ( yesterday) and the results were ready to be viewed a couple of hours ago.
As I have read it. And it might as well of been written in Japanese. Because I never had a severe case of Covid 2/10 if I had to rate it. My antibodies were not high. But that could be rammel what Ave just said. Suffice to say me dilute Covid plasma would not be required at this moment.
So antibody level is like a reverse golf handicap level lower is bad high is good.