Pitching/chipping advice please?

Bucket92

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Ever since i i've been driving well after having a lesson, my pitching and chipping have gone completely off! Used to quite good at both, but now i'm pretty awful. Does anyone have any advice to help me fix this? Would be much appreciated!

Bucket92

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Watched all of those videos last night before my first medal today and i didn't manage to chip or pitch very well. I'll watch them again and try and copy what the videos say when i play again tommorow

ScienceBoy

Money List Winner
Visit site
I have been practicing this video and its working well, I do seem to have a little less action on the way back than Bob does. From my practice I found that this does not make me as steep into the ball, off to work on that today.

Most importantly I found is that you do not break down on the way through and use your big slow twitch muscles to judge the distance, as soon as I started doing that good chipping became almost natural! With more practice I can get more than the current 50% into that easy 1 putt range, the rest usually are duffs short with the off long one.