Ping 525i

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Anybody hit them Yet or bought any, what did you upgrade from, what hcap are you. What difference did you note. What’s the wait time on them

cheers me dears.

hovis

Tour Winner
Visit site
Anybody hit them Yet or bought any, what did you upgrade from, what hcap are you. What difference did you note. What’s the wait time on them

cheers me dears.
Not me personally but my friend who is a die hard ping man has the i500. He tried them, liked them but didn't offer anything over his irons. He's got money to burn so he's going to buy them anyway. He plays off 11. Terrible iron player though ?

Ethan

Money List Winner
Visit site
I demoed them. Nice enough flight and good distance but felt quite hard compared to other current models with similar hollow cavities. The Pings generally do feel a bit hard, though (or loud in the case of woods) so may not be an issue for a Ping fan. Quite expensive compared to other premium kit too.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I demoed them. Nice enough flight and good distance but felt quite hard compared to other current models with similar hollow cavities. The Pings generally do feel a bit hard, though (or loud in the case of woods) so may not be an issue for a Ping fan. Quite expensive compared to other premium kit too.

This. Very solid feeling (something I am use to with my Pings). They are quite strong lofts (https://eu.ping.com/en-gb/clubs/irons/i525) but they do have a high ball flight so it is possible to get them to stop on the greens. Far to pricey for me. That seems to be a trend with Ping at the moment (PLD putters are £399) although I guess it is something you can levy at most manufacturers