Pencil / lightweight stand bag

• Thread starter Deleted member 1418
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1418

Am going to Jersey for hols in the summer (place where we are staying is unfortunately next door to Royal Jersey...:thup:)

As space will be at a premium in the back of the car, need either a good pencil bag, or lightweight stand bag for my clubs - does anyone have any recommendations? Need to hold all 14 clubs as well.

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
Got a Mizuno Scratch Sac (terrible name, I know)... As Chris says, will carry a full set but better with less clubs.

IIRC, Clubhouse Golf have a good range of pencil bags.

D

Deleted member 1418

Thanks all - much appreciated. I'll take a look at all those.

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Am going to Jersey for hols in the summer (place where we are staying is unfortunately next door to Royal Jersey...:thup:)

As space will be at a premium in the back of the car, need either a good pencil bag, or lightweight stand bag for my clubs - does anyone have any recommendations? Need to hold all 14 clubs as well.

Paul, good mate of mine lives in Jersey, and is a member at La Moye. If you want a game there I am sure he will sign you in.

D

Deleted member 1418

Paul, good mate of mine lives in Jersey, and is a member at La Moye. If you want a game there I am sure he will sign you in.

Cheers Rich. If we have the chance then I am sure we'll take it up! If you speak to him in the next couple of months could you mention it and then PM me his details so I can get in touch. Many thanks.