Pedham Place, Kent

aaajjj7589

Visit site
Anyone here a member? I've just joined as a 5 day member if anyone fancies a game later afternoon early evening.

I'm about a 20 handicap having only just started last year. Played yesterday in that wind and went round in 92.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
I played it a few times and its a bit quirky bot ok. For some reason I thought they were going to build on it?

spongebob59

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
That green needs to be moved 90* so it long and thin rather than wide and short, the few times I did manage to hit it , it just ran through into the cabbage at the back.
The hole before isn't great either once they put the internal oob in play.

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
That green needs to be moved 90* so it long and thin rather than wide and short, the few times I did manage to hit it , it just ran through into the cabbage at the back.
The hole before isn't great either once they put the internal oob in play.
It wouldn't be so bad if you were playing from an elevated tee firing down to the green, but with the green where it is you're knocking a driver uphill at it. All of the ingredients for a train wreck of a score.

aaajjj7589

Visit site
It wouldn't be so bad if you were playing from an elevated tee firing down to the green, but with the green where it is you're knocking a driver uphill at it. All of the ingredients for a train wreck of a score.
I got par on it last week. Convinced I've found the way to play it too. 5 iron fade from teeing off on RHS of the tee box and let the wind take it round.