Open comps

The Lion

Visit site
I'm going to play some open comps this year Scotland, and was wondering if anyone would be interested in playing some

Hi there. I certainly would, though just not quite in the position to commit to dates yet, as unsure when I feel like going; the pandemic has taken its toll in many ways.

I may be able to commit earlier to opens in Southern Scotland (such as Southerness) as they’re nearer and doable as a weekend.

casuk

Head Pro
Visit site
More than welcome mate, I have Stirling and calendar booked for this month, I'm a little late so a lot are booked but I'm still looking about, yeah southerness is one I want to play,

The Lion

Visit site
More than welcome mate, I have Stirling and calendar booked for this month, I'm a little late so a lot are booked but I'm still looking about, yeah southerness is one I want to play,

Cool. Happy to do individual opens as well as pairs. Mainly interested in links, moorland and heathland courses, plus top ranked parklands. Atm just trying to get my game back and improve after all these lockdowns.

casuk

Head Pro
Visit site
I have a space available for Stirling golf course this Sunday 23rd 11.50am gents greensomes, mate pulled out on my and would rather see if anyone can join before I cancel it need to know by tomorrow morning