Online scorecard

wobkgs

Visit site
Are you disqualified for an incorrect online scorecard when normal scorecard is correct and signed for. I had a 5 on a par 5 and 3 on the par 3 next hole and put them in the wrong way round. The gross score was correct but in the wrong order. It was an eclectic comp so I only found out a few days later when it showed up as an eagle on that scorecard. I disqualified myself with the pro but now im not so sure.

wjemather

Visit site
Are you disqualified for an incorrect online scorecard when normal scorecard is correct and signed for. I had a 5 on a par 5 and 3 on the par 3 next hole and put them in the wrong way round. The gross score was correct but in the wrong order. It was an eclectic comp so I only found out a few days later when it showed up as an eagle on that scorecard. I disqualified myself with the pro but now im not so sure.
It depends on the terms of competition. If physical scorecards are required, an incorrectly entered score on the system should simply be corrected without any penalty. If electronic scorecards are required, you would be DQ for certifying a hole score too low.

If the score was also for handicapping, it's important that you contact your handicap committee for them to correct your score on the handicap system.

mikejohnchapman

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I agree ^^^^^^

Our Competition Conditions require score entry after the round but the card remains the definitive record of the score. Thus if the on-line entry disagrees with the card, it is updated to reflect the score on the card and the player is not DQ'd