online lessons - any recommendations

i*windows

Visit site
I'm trying to get to single figures and need some help with my irons. I live in Munich and whilst there are a couple of good coaches they are very expensive and difficult to book a slot with, so I was thinking about some online coaching, does anyone have any experience with online lessons, especially with a UK coach?

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
I'm trying to get to single figures and need some help with my irons. I live in Munich and whilst there are a couple of good coaches they are very expensive and difficult to book a slot with, so I was thinking about some online coaching, does anyone have any experience with online lessons, especially with a UK coach?

Are you having problems with the contact ie duffing/topping?

i*windows

Visit site
Are you having problems with the contact ie duffing/topping?
I've developed a bad shot that seems to crop up when I'm playing in comps. I get very tense, very fast and hit hooks. I just want to get back to basics, and have a plan for when things go pear shaped. But I want to understand where this crappy shot comes from. I used to be able to hit my short irons very well, but now I have no confidence with them

Dannyc

Visit site
I had one off Micheal newton during lockdown was very good to be fair u will find him on you tube