Online dating. Anyone trying or had a go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

virtuocity

Tour Winner
Visit site
10 years ago, some people used it, very few admitted it.

Now, many use it, some admit it.

10 years from now, loads of people will use it and many will admit it.

mikee247

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
When I was a player you had to go down the pub or club, catch the eye of a burd and go in cold with a line. Usually resulting in complete embarrassment and the odd drink thrown in the face (flipping lezzurs everywhere!).

Do you come here often then??? :)

Classic- believe it or not the same approach is needed on line!! Ive had a go in the past when I was on the market and its all about working out priorities.... if you want a one night dirty shag, bit of company or an all out full on relationship! Pick the most relevant site to that suits your requirements and there's a site for all trust me!

If you are going to be successful you must be honest in what you want but dont be a wet lettuce, lots of honest pics get replies and stay clear of bunny boilers at all costs! Be aware some women are not what they might seem on line!

The very best of luck as its a jungle out there! :thup:

User20205

Money List Winner
Visit site
some mates of mine have used it, 2 got married last year and another is engaged. They are a walking, talking advert for it, especially as the women they met are far too good for them :D

I'd get straight to it if I was looking ;)

woody69

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
My best mate met his missus online and is getting married in Sept. My sister-in-law is currently living with the guy she met via Match and I know 2 other people that have got married through such sites. It really isn't seen as a sad or lonely thing to do anymore. The stigma that was once attached to dating services is gone and it can be a very successful way to meet someone. Of course there are also hundreds of complete weirdos on there, but then you get them everywhere! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.