Odyssey Stroke Lab - Change of Grip

ForeRighty

Head Pro
Visit site
Looking for some advice and I understand the grips on the Odyssey stroke lab putters are counter balanced with the multi material shaft.

I have the number 10 (spider like model) but hat the thick grip has another change this and if so did it affect the balance and weight or head? if not what grip on a personal note I like the Super Stroke Pistol GT 1.0

Thanks in advance....

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Good question. I have a stroke lab putter and contacted Callaway directly last year to pick up a replacement grip (I like the default one) just so that I had a spare. They told me that they don't sell them individually as they are balanced with the shaft. A mate had a stroke lab too, he switched his to a Superstroke grip as he wanted a fatter grip, but sold it quickly after he changed it as it didn't feel right after the change.

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Could you not weigh both grips to see the difference, then stick some lead tape to the shaft (either inside or outside the bore) before fitting a new grip?
I don’t believe you cannot correct the weight difference one way or another, otherwise what are you to do.....buy a new putter every time the grip needs replacing?....or just not buy their putter.

ForeRighty

Head Pro
Visit site
I am tempted to take the grip off and weight it surely Superstroke have a similar weighted grip or use the counter balance weight ?

Nothing anywhere on the internet :cry: