Odds for the Masters.

Parmo

Tour Winner
www.roundhaygc.com
Well fellas I have placed my bets and have crossed my fingers on... drum roll...

Adam Scott 20-1 without Tiger a fiver each way
Justin Rose 20-1 also without tiger fiver each way

Any of you guys placed any bets?

John_Findlay

Tour Winner
Visit site
The following to come in the top ten;-

£25 on JB Holmes at 10-1
£12.50 on Robert Karllsson at 14-1
£12.50 on Daniel Chopra at 14-1

£20 on Tiger to take 11 shots in total at the par 3 Twelfth at 6-1

£70 spent.
Total potential winnings £790.
Not a lot....but makes it more fun. :D

EchtLoon

Challenge Tour Pro
www.thehomeofpoker.co.uk
£5 ew on Goosen @ 28/1
£5 ew on Donald @ 50/1
£2.50 ew on Ollie @ 140/1

Should at least get a run for my money. I really fancy the Goose this year, seems to be runing into form on a course where he always goes well.

Also was nearly on Freddy, but surely at 49 he's too old?

Parmo

Tour Winner
www.roundhaygc.com
Morning All,
It seems Poulter played a blinder yesterday along with Rose, Westwood & Dougherty. I know its early days but the British seem to be off the mark pretty well and fingers crossed with a little bit of luck be around on Sunday.

Tiger... omg from two over with that wonderful chip not to mention (I forget the hole) the shot through the trees about a meter off the ground and still ended up next to the green, so do we all still think the Masters is Tigers for the taking or an injury free Rose could have a blinding weekend and be in the running?

Dave3498

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I think that K.J Choi is a good e/w bet. He was 2 under after 14 in the 1st. round and finished even. I don't know what his odds are.

EchtLoon

Challenge Tour Pro
www.thehomeofpoker.co.uk
Morning All,
It seems Poulter played a blinder yesterday along with Rose, Westwood & Dougherty. I know its early days but the British seem to be off the mark pretty well and fingers crossed with a little bit of luck be around on Sunday.

Tiger... omg from two over with that wonderful chip not to mention (I forget the hole) the shot through the trees about a meter off the ground and still ended up next to the green, so do we all still think the Masters is Tigers for the taking or an injury free Rose could have a blinding weekend and be in the running?
Tiger will be there as usual. Never starts well, although worryingly (for him) he seemed to think he played well and was unlucky. I side with Alliss' opinion that he played poorly and was lucky to be where he is. Maybe that's a good sign for the field.

Parmo

Tour Winner
www.roundhaygc.com
I bloody hope Scott pulls his finger out today, someone got 125-1ew on Poulter which right now isnt looking a bad bet, the odds on him now are something like 60-1