Now thats what I call a Christmas pesent !!

Bigfoot

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I know it's Boxing Day but when you get up and hear that Australia were all out for 98 and England have a lead without losing a wicket I could have kissed the cat.

Looks like Melbourne is now half empty after 80000 were there earlier.

Come on England.

colint

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I went to be at half 1 when the Aussies seemed to be settling down with 3 wickets down, not much will happen here for the next few hours I thought..........

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Went to bed when it started raining, so missed most of the excitement. Think Aussie cricket supporters must be plastics. Did you see the empty seats when England were batting ? :D

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Went to bed when they were 25 for 1 so missed a lot of the action. If I'd stayed another 15 minutes I'd have seen another two wickets anyway. Watched highlights this afternoon to cheer myself up (I'm a Fulham fan).

Anyone know if we can get a new manager in the sales?

If you find out where Homer give us a shout. We need a new one after today !!!!!!!!!!

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
3 words; bat,bat bat.

I love the way all the Aus supporters buggered of once they were all out. Welcome to the what it was like to be a England supporter for the last 20 years, but we stuck around and supported our team though thick and thin. Unlike your Aussie fan who after dom cricket for the last 20 years at the first sign of poor res off like a shot.

Come on England :D

B

birdieman

Agree it's a very poor show to leave just because your team are losing, surely it's about watching sport at the highest level too and having a day out with a few beers. Clearly not if you're Australian.

Well done England, Perth loss doesn't seem to have caused any lasting damage. They must be looking at a lead of 200+ even with a medicocre performance tomorrow.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
I'm not in favour of people having cards and plackards, but some wag in the crowd had a cartoon of Ricky crying his eyes out.

Priceless. :D

D

Deleted member 1740

Anyone know if we can get a new manager in the sales?

I will gladly drive mr hodgson back to fulham if you want homer and as a little extra prezzie you lot can have konchesky back awell!