Northern Trust Open

Odvan

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
What a tournament this has been and it's set up for a great finish. Anything less than perfect can be punished. Makes a change from the usual -18 under.

The Riviera is playing so tough, pin positions have been evil and greens rock solid. Would have loved to have seen Rory there and for a laugh, Tiger :D.

Was supposed to be having an early one tonight, but another bier is in order.

Finally, it's brilliant to see VJ Singh in the mix.

Tongo

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I'm disappointed that Goosen had a poor final round but well played Paul Casey after deciding to play in the US full-time.

Good stuff from Vijay as well.

Svenska

Assistant Pro
Visit site
It's definitely one of my favourite courses that's used on the PGA Tour. It's a shame the likes of McIlroy, Scott, Stenson, Fowler and some of the other big guns weren't in the field as it's class to watch them plot their way around Riviera. I went to bed confident Sang-Moon Bae had it sewn up the way he was turning it on after a steady front 9 but it seemed he had some bother like a fair few of them did on the closing stretch. James Hahn looked impressive though so fair play to him.

jp5

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Cracking tournament, really enjoyed the coverage. What a couple of lob shots on the 2nd playoff hole!

What about Sergio though, bogey bogey finish to drop out of a winning position. And his final tee shot, uff. I'm no swing expert but the position he got into looked awful. That's what pressure does I guess!

Odvan

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I was falling on my feet after a late night sat and work on the Sunday so it got the better of me and I gave up.

You're right though, Garcia's tee-shot/swing on the last was plain awful!