Nike Vr driver & 2 & 3 hybrids for sale as a bundle

G1BB0

Money List Winner
Visit site
so here we go..

Nike VR driver, 10.5 degree, graffaloy Prolaunch 60S, Red/Black nike golf headcover (not original all black one), may not have the adjustment tool, its here somewhere but at present can't find the bloody thing. No skymarks and only light marks to face, slight stone chip on sole (one of my take a divot with the driver swings)

Nike VR no2 (18 degree) and no3 (21 degree) hybrids, both have voodoo SVR8 shafts and original headcovers in great condition, slight bag rub to no3 hybrid, grips in v good nick

looking for £140 the lot delivered!!! Bargain?

reason for sale is they are too good for my pantsness :eek:

will post up pics later this evening mods

G1BB0

Money List Winner
Visit site
apologies mods, having issues uploading pics, will be done tomorrow.

also open to offers and may split if enough interest. Funds needed for replacements ;)

G1BB0

Money List Winner
Visit site
is it reg shaft Toby? whats the loft on the 3 hybrid?

(mods soz for delay with pics, I am having issues getting them uploaded from my iphone, gonna take some more with sons tonight)

Last edited:

TobyRich1928

Head Pro
Visit site
It's 22 degree gibbo, but can be moved a degree up or down, so could change it too 21 before I sent it if you wanted me to! Nahhh it's a stiff stock rip, but doesn't play particularly firm I find, defo not as firm as your voodoo's I would of thought

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Gibbo

would you split the hybrids from the driver? If so how much would you want for the 2 hybrids (ignore postage as can get them from you at Woburn).

BTW im asking for a friend not for myself if that makes any difference

G1BB0

Money List Winner
Visit site
apologies, haven't updated thread. 3 hybrid has gone to TobyRich

Driver and 2 (18 degree) hybrid left, I have found the wrench to adjust the head and also have a spare brand new Nike grip for the driver

will do them for £65 for the driver and £45 for the hybrid both including postage