Nike Heritage shoe wide/narrow fitting?

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
I go through shoes at a rate of about 2-3 pairs a year regardless of budget. Winters are mucky here and Im lazy.

I have seen Nike Heritage (last years model I guess) at a reasonable price and was wondering if anyone else uses them and could tell me if they are regular or wide fitting?
My shoe size is around 11.5, sometimes a wide fitting 11 can fit ok, others it has to be a 12 so wouldnt mind knowing in case I need to order the larger size. Thanks in advance experts. :D

HotDogAssassin

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I have a pair of these which I wore for a short time before receiving a pair of FJ's from GM. I have size 11 but narrow feet, the shoes are a bit wide on me so I'd suggest that they are regular. Good shoes, especially for the money, I still wear them occassionally through the winter to protect my FJ's.

Deke

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I used a pair of Heritage last year mate,I am size 12,and I would say the are quite wide.Hope this helps bud!:thup:

Deke

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Cheers Deke, ordered a pair. :)

I have pretty broad,long feet,and I was surpised by how decent they were for the money! Even though I use Nike Lunars and Ecco Street now I still have the Heritages in the cupboard! Hope you get on with them mate! :thup:

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
Just to update this thread, I ordered size 12 and took them out to the practice fairway when they arrived then 18 holes on Saturday, they are very light weight and feel like I am walking in slippers, they cost £20 from Snainton Golfs ebay store with 1.99 postage, when the box arrived, postage was actually 9.99 so fair play to the guys for honouring the price and will definitely use them again.
Time will tell how long they will last but for £22 I really cant complain.

Last edited:

Chris1980

Head Pro
Visit site
Just to update this thread, I ordered size 12 and took them out to the practice fairway when they arrived then 18 holes on Saturday, they are very light weight and feel like I am walking in slippers, they cost £20 from Snainton Golfs ebay store with 1.99 postage, when the box arrived, postage was actually 9.99 so fair play to the guys for honouring the price and will definitely use them again.

Any link brendy?

DappaDonDave

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

Had mine for three years, no sign of them knackering up yet

Fader

Tour Winner
Visit site
Good shoe they really are I bought a pair just for the boggy winters we're getting now. Keep your feet warm,dry and very comfy though I have stupidly small feet.

Going to break out my Nike dunk shoes for summer but will have the heritages in car for rainy days. I won't buy other shoes now as for me Nike are best for golf shoes as there were for footy boots when I still played.

SocketRocket

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I had a pair biut found the leather uppers were very thin and soon cracked, this let water in. Now have a pair of Ecco Tour which are more expensive but fantastic quality.