Newcomer

Range_Ball

Club Champion
Visit site
Hi

Having been watching this forum for a couple of weeks after a reccomendation from a mate, i have now made the leap and become a forum member.

Just has a way of introduction i have currently been playing this infectious game for around 12 months and have a H/Cap of 24 But hope to bring this down to around 18 by the end of the year i have a crap short game and a don,t drive to straight either.

Happy days :)

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Welcome on board. See you are from Nottingham, whereabouts are you playing?

Think that there are a few on here from that neck of the woods.

toonarmy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Welcome Range_Ball and enjoy.

That handicap will be down below 20 before you know it, especially if you follow GM's tips carefully and practise on that short game.

Remember, the purpose of a drive is to put the ball as far forward on the fairway as possible. If you struglle with a driver, try a 3w instead. 30 yards back and on the fairway is a much better place to be than 30 yards forward and behind a tree!

Range_Ball

Club Champion
Visit site
Have just moved to the area so am looking at cotgrave place and trentlock as they seem to be closet to me. You are right there are plenty of courses up here can't wait.

RGuk

Tour Winner
Visit site
Welcome range_ball, what a great name!

Just watch out for the Cobra army that bash range balls as hard as possible for pleasure....and to enjoy that lovely sound all over again.

If your short game is dodgy and you don't drive too straight, you are in good company....

John_Findlay

Tour Winner
Visit site
Welcome Range_Ball.

Hope you enjoy taking part in the forum. I suppose it's a bit like the game itself. Sometimes joyful. Sometimes depressing. But always entertaining ........and overly addictive.

Cheers

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
Hi there, welcome to the madhouse! Its like the 19th and jerry springer rolled into one sometimes but i couldnt think of a better place to be for golf chat. Enjoy! :p