new irons

CentralScot

Hacker
Visit site
I just got Di7s from santa and its still early days but when I feel I haven't hit it right it still gets in the air much better than my old irons also doesn't slice as much when hit badly.

mickytwodesks

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Most people will recommened getting down the shop and hit as many different clubs as possible. I would also recommend this. I have recently purchased a set of Mizuno MX-17s from AG after trying loads of clubs including the Wilsons Di7 (which i hated). Its all personal preference. As its Jan you should be able to pick up some good clubs for a good price.

rickya

Hacker
Visit site
Tried MX-15's (cheaper irons than Mx 19's) & IMO found them to heavy & lacking in feel. Saying that MX 19's may be completley different, better to go & hit some balls with the Di7 & Mx19 & then decide

MVP

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Tried MX-15's (cheaper irons than Mx 19's) & IMO found them to heavy & lacking in feel. Saying that MX 19's may be completley different, better to go & hit some balls with the Di7 & Mx19 & then decide
MX 15s are quite old now. I had a go with my old mizuno widecs and as you say they lacked feel too, tho i hit them further than a titleist 735cm but i dont know what the loft is on ther clubs(comparing 6 irons)

T

thecraw

Both companies make great irons cant go wrong with either mate. Also have a look at Srixon I601. An amazing iron for the money.

Tommo21

Tour Winner
www.royalmusselburgh.co.uk
I’ve tried the wilsons and I liked them. I think they’re probably as good a set of irons as you’ll get for the money. I wouldn’t swap them for my R7ns but we’re talking a different price band. I’ve had a look at the MX 19 and it’s a nice iron but the Wilsons would be my choice by a fair margin.

viscount17

Money List Winner
Visit site
I'm in the market for irons, just looking at testing at present though. I'm put off by that stumpy hosel on the Di7, it doesn't fill me with confidence and I have discounted them for that reason.