New car booklet

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Or as Mazda call it.. Owners reference guide.

Not gonna lie, I need a lie down. ( Now there’s a contradiction of terms) Flippin eck there deep. The electrics on a car now. 😳 Safety systems😳 Sweet mother, Mary, Jesus and the wee donkey. If I was to list all the functions on the car I would surely get an infraction.

Just kinda got me head around the basics and my lad says “ oh Apple play that’s mint”. I want me mum.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Ideally, you'd get a quick run through. Then take the car home and drive it for a week. Then go back and ask all of the questions that have cropped up.

Google is your best friend here, and YouTube. I'm going through this at the moment, it's the little things that crop up.

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Or as Mazda call it.. Owners reference guide.

Not gonna lie, I need a lie down. ( Now there’s a contradiction of terms) Flippin eck there deep. The electrics on a car now. 😳 Safety systems😳 Sweet mother, Mary, Jesus and the wee donkey. If I was to list all the functions on the car I would surely get an infraction.

Just kinda got me head around the basics and my lad says “ oh Apple play that’s mint”. I want me mum.
Go to the Mazda website Tash, then track down the videos of the different aspects. They are very helpful and complement the handbook very well.
TBH, I watched all of them before I picked mine up, just to try and get a better feel for it when I took hold of the keys.
Here you go..Mazda manuals

Ross61

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I found that even once I had set it all up how I want it I can never remember which menus I go to to change something. That includes changeing the clocks to BST/GMT, resetting tyre pressures and phone settings.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
My most recent car only came with a fairly basic manual. If you want the whole thing you have to order and pay for for it or download it
Had it over a year now and still do not know how some things work.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Cars have to many gadgets on now.
I want to go from A to B with the radio on easy.
But when I get in it’s like a cockpit in a plane .
Buzzers ,warnings it’s overkill.
Why can’t a OEM make a basic car anymore with just the basic safety things.