My Swing - Whoppersk

Doh

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I am not going to give you any advice but will say that if you have only been playing since Feb this year you are doing really well. I like the easy way you swing you seem to have a feel for the game.

whoppersk

Hacker
Visit site
thanks,

yea - couldn't hit the ball that much never mind straight back in Feb this year. I have really got the bug. I think I am going in to out on my swing and thats why im slicing on the driver. I would love to be consistent with my swing. My wife flipped out because i have played nearly every week. so i have to cool it for about a week haha

lyden

Head Pro
Visit site
Its hard to see without a slow motion version but a couple of things I noticed are as follows:

Your not hinging your wrists properly in the backswing, you should have more angle between the shaft and your left arm when the left arm reaches parallel with your shoulder plane. If you do it properly you don't need to swing much past this point to generate plenty of power.

I tried to freeze frame it and you also look like your leaning back at impact, so your probably not transferring your weight. Do you take divots after their ball?

There are plenty of positives thoughh and if you've only been playing 2 months.....well done.

chris661

Money List Winner
Visit site
Just though maybe bad back or similar. Try to get right round to a finish, seems I am always told this :( thats about as much as I am willing to offer there are better qualified folk on here for swing analysis than me.