My list of the best shoes on the market

ndavey01

Visit site
Ok, I must admit, I’m a bit of a nerd when it comes to shoes, especially golf shoes. It’s definitely a hobby of mine to say the least. Anyway, in moment of boredom I came up with a list of what I think are the best golf shoes on the market, factoring in style, comfort, breathability, waterproof, traction, support/stability and value/price. I obviously haven’t been lucky enough to play in all these shoes, but I think it’s a pretty good list based on customer feedback and personal experience. Anyway, let me now what you think!
1) Puma TitanTour
2) FootJoy DryJoys Tour
3) Callaway Xfer Pro
4) Adidas Pure 360 LTD
5) Puma BioDrive
6) Skechers Go Golf Blade
7) Nike Lunar Control 3
8) Adidas Tour360 X
9) Nike TW '15
10) Adidas Adipower Sport Boost

duncan mackie

Money List Winner
Visit site
I have loads of shoes, including some on your list high up, but haven't worn another pair since aquiring a pair of Footjoy Hyperflex.

Nothing else gets close to the comfort and stability; and they are waterproof.

MendieGK

Tour Winner
Visit site
I have loads of shoes, including some on your list high up, but haven't worn another pair since aquiring a pair of Footjoy Hyperflex.

Nothing else gets close to the comfort and stability; and they are waterproof.

I have hyper flex (I won a pair). They are mega comfy but my god the a Fugly!!

Pippo_T

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Some nice shoes on there, but after playing all season in a pair of Ecco Biom Hybrids I'm surprised they don't make the list. Not what you'd call great value or particularly great looking but they are the comfiest and most supportive shoes I've owned, golf or otherwise!

full_throttle

Tour Winner
Visit site
Ok, I must admit, I’m a bit of a nerd when it comes to shoes, especially golf shoes. It’s definitely a hobby of mine to say the least. Anyway, in moment of boredom I came up with a list of what I think are the best golf shoes on the market, factoring in style, comfort, breathability, waterproof, traction, support/stability and value/price. I obviously haven’t been lucky enough to play in all these shoes, but I think it’s a pretty good list based on customer feedback and personal experience. Anyway, let me now what you think!
1) Puma TitanTour
2) FootJoy DryJoys Tour
3) Callaway Xfer Pro
4) Adidas Pure 360 LTD
5) Puma BioDrive
6) Skechers Go Golf Blade
7) Nike Lunar Control 3
8) Adidas Tour360 X
9) Nike TW '15
10) Adidas Adipower Sport Boost

Judging by your signature I think this is against forum rules

BTatHome

Tour Winner
Visit site
i don't have signatures displayed but as soon as I read the bit highlighted below I wondered if if it was legit ;)

Ok, I must admit, I’m a bit of a nerd when it comes to shoes, especially golf shoes. It’s definitely a hobby of mine to say the least. Anyway, in moment of boredom I came up with a list of what I think are the best golf shoes on the market, factoring in style, comfort, breathability, waterproof, traction, support/stability and value/price. I obviously haven’t been lucky enough to play in all these shoes ...

Hacker Khan

Yurt Dwelling, Yoghurt Knitter
Visit site
Some nice shoes on there, but after playing all season in a pair of Ecco Biom Hybrids I'm surprised they don't make the list. Not what you'd call great value or particularly great looking but they are the comfiest and most supportive shoes I've owned, golf or otherwise!

What he said. Any list of the best golf shoes without Ecco on there ain't no proper list ;)

Ecco Biom are the most comfortable golf shoes. That's a fact. IMHO.

Karl102

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I didn't get on with Ecco's at all.
I have 3 pairs and they are all mega comfy, with the DNA's edging it.
FJ DNA's
FJ Hyperflex
FJ Dryjoy Tours

rosecott

Money List Winner
Visit site

i don't have signatures displayed but as soon as I read the bit highlighted below I wondered if if it was legit ;)

Having been brought up never to click on a link unless 100% certain of its origin, I googled "golfshoesinfo" and found nothing after 12 pages. I would advise anyone against clicking on the link - just in case.

D

Deleted Member 1156

Totally pointless thread. There is no such thing as "best shoes". What is comfortable for one person can be the opposite for another.

Spam thread.

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
OP's siggy weblink removed using super mod powers
Sent a PM asking if he has any commercial involvement with any shoe company or any shoe website

D

Deleted member 15344

All the added "tags" gave it away as it will appear on any search top of the list because of the added tags

D

Deleted Member 1156

^^^

Let me guess, same person again under a new alias? First post and another link in the signature :whistle: