My experience with Stuburt

Parmo

Tour Winner
www.roundhaygc.com
Hi all,
I hope you are or have enjoyed your lunches.

Anyway as you might know my pair of six month old Stuburt Helium started leaking last weekend, I have even had the green light from HID to get some new ones, but they come with a 12 month warranty, so I want to use that.

So far in this sorry tale...

I emailed Stuburt who this morning referred me back to the retailer, which is fair enough. Then I try and contact Midland Golf and fine their EBay shop is no longer listed and their website "under construction", I called them and the phone line is dead.... :mad:

I then call Stuburt to see what they can offer, a little glad to be honest as I didn't want to have to send them off leaving me with no shoes for weeks, Mike the guy who deals with this kind of thing is at lunch... they do eat at Stuburt. So I shall be calling Mike later to discuss my on going problem with sponge like shoes.

I shall keep you posted.

Parmo

Tour Winner
www.roundhaygc.com
Re: My experience with Stuburt *UPDATE*

Get them to contact your nearest American Golf so you can replace them there. Is there one near you?

Yeah I have one just up the road, but the guy from Stuburt wants me to send them to him and he will send the new version out to me (which I hate the look of), so it might be best just buying some new ones.

Ah ha. Is this another, 'beware of ebay' story lurking in your discontent?

Not really, they gave great service and hardly their fault they have gone out of business, mind you it might have been.

T

thecraw

Go to your local pro and ask them to rtn them on your behalf and explain that you happily add money to another pair of shoes so he gets the custom. I'm surprised at Stuburts stance over this, hopefully the guy Mike will sort it out for you.

I had a similar problem with Etonic shoes years ago and it took about 4 months before they reluctantly decided to send me a new pair despite the fact that they were faulty!

mick

Assistant Pro
Visit site
simple way out of this problem,get the money off HID buy the new shoes you want,send the ruined ones off to stuburt and get the new ones sent out to you,sell them on here or ebay.you dont like the new ones anyway but the money made from them will cover atleast part of the cost of the new ones which you were going to buy anyway.buy her indoors something nice and all is well in parmo land.