MPs Brexit Options

So which would you support

• No-deal Brexit - Leave the EU on 12 April without a deal

Votes: 27 43.5%
  • Common Market 2.0 - The UK joins the European Economic Area and negotiates a temporary customs union

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • EFTA/EEA - Similar to Common Market 2.0 but rejects customs union and Irish backstop replaced

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Customs union - Calls for the UK to negotiate a permanent customs union with the EU

Votes: 12 19.4%
  • Labour's alternative plan - A customs union with the EU and "close alignment" with the single market

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Revoke Article 50 - Cancel Brexit if the UK gets within days of leaving without a deal.

Votes: 27 43.5%
  • Confirmatory public vote - (2nd referendum)

Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Malthouse Plan B - The UK makes its budgetary contributions to the EU to the end of 2020

Votes: 4 6.5%

• Total voters

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site
Go educate yourself on non-binding referenda and come back to this thread.

You still banging on about that non binding referenda? You must be the only person in the country clinging on to that. Why do you think all the Sheeple were marching in London if it was non binding?...

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
You still banging on about that non binding referenda? You must be the only person in the country clinging on to that. Why do you think all the Sheeple were marching in London if it was non binding?...

Do you think it was a legally binding referendum? Yes or no. Failure to answer means - “I don’t understand what legally binding means.”

D

Deleted Member 1156

Do you think it was a legally binding referendum? Yes or no. Failure to answer means - “I don’t understand what legally binding means.”
We all know it was not legally binding. We also all know that the 2 major parties promised to carry through the result in their manifestos. Do you understand that bit....yes or no?

SocketRocket

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Do you understand how the Europeian Union Withdraw Act 2018 made leaving the EU law after the referendum. Yes or No. Failure to answer means you don't know what legally binding means.

Jamesbrown

Head Pro
Visit site

Everybody knows the referendum wasn’t legally binding, but parties chose to honour the result. Brexit then became legally binding once article 50 was signed.
You know this, your just Spamming.

I’m having a sidebet that within 20 posts you’ll mention a “red bus”, and “changed minds” as that’s all leavers mention, and hang on to like its their childhood blanket.

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
Everybody knows the referendum wasn’t legally binding, but parties chose to honour the result. Brexit then became legally binding once article 50 was signed.
You know this, your just Spamming.

I’m having a sidebet that within 20 posts you’ll mention a “red bus”, and “changed minds” as that’s all leavers mention, and hang on to like its their childhood blanket.
We aren’t legally bound to go through Brexit - we can revokes Article 50.