MotoGP! Who needs F1.

Nico

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Watched the MotoGP today,what brilliant stuff.
Overtaking,crashing,heroism,history made all in one race!

Rossi wins a briliant race full of incident to equal Angel Nieto on 90 GP wins,Nieto is waiting half way round his lap of honour to chauffer him home on Rossi's bike carrying 90+90 flag! Totally illegal completely perect.

His team mate Jorge Lorenzo finishes second with broken ankles, he had to be carried on and off the bike!

You could not make it up.

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
I agree, Can’t stand F1 apart from the start and the first lap. GP is much more of a spectator sport. And its fun to laugh at the blokes dressed as Power Rangers.

Nico

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Would love to think so but afraid his time has passed,look at the youngsters coming thru.

Got no doubt he will win a MotoGP though but think our next World Champ will be someone like Bradley Smith who was second in the 125 race.

Tommo21

Tour Winner
www.royalmusselburgh.co.uk
Bike racing was my passion for many a year, I gave up golf for it.

Over the years I got to know a few of the top British guys and I watched Stoner when he raced here in the uk.

Done a bit of PR work for one or two teams, wrote articles for one or two papers and race programmes and my main passion was sports photography of which I won a few awards. When I get home t-night I'll put a few up here.

The TT will be on soon, so keep your eye out for that on the TV.

haplesshacker

Money List Winner
mid-life-crisis-man.blogspot.co.uk
Still sure after a wet Monaco!?

F1 is great when it's wet. Perhaps ole Bernie should alter the calender to make sure that the races are held in the rainy season in each country. Less performance advantage for the high budget teams. Low budget teams can compete; Suttil in the Force India until that dull world champion rear end him a few laps from the end. Not the first time this year with no traction control that he's gone off the track.