Motocaddy gps app

Leftie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Do you need the trolly to use it. What does it show?

Of course you do Homie. Not much use without one. Once plugged into the USB port it gives you battery status, distance traveled, measures shot distance, time taken on round, time spent searching for ball, plus lots and lots of other goodies.

Well worth the money :thup:

Jhalp52

Visit site
I downloaded the app and tried it in power save mode. It only gave me yardage from tee to green. I can get that from scorecard. Am I missing something? Do I have to plug it into the USB port? Any help would be appreciated.

D

Deleted member 16999

Do you need the trolly to use it. What does it show?
No mate, you don't need tge trolley, it's brilliant, in powersave mode it gives massive numbers on your phone screen, (great if you normally use reading glasses) front, middle, back, round time, shot measure function.

For basic GPS it's spot on, no good if you want anymore info.

You can switch to satellite view, but powersave mode (as listed above) is great if all you want is basic info.

And it's free :thup:

Maninblack4612

Tour Winner
www.camera-angles.co.uk
I downloaded the app and tried it in power save mode. It only gave me yardage from tee to green. I can get that from scorecard. Am I missing something? Do I have to plug it into the USB port? Any help would be appreciated.

I tried it once, and it only ever gave me yardage to front, middle, back. Useless off the tee!
You need the GPS on your phone switched on. It works without being plugged into your trolley.

D

Deleted member 16999

I tried it once, and it only ever gave me yardage to front, middle, back. Useless off the tee!
That's in the powersave view, if you switch to
Map view it gives the satellite image of the hole and you can zoom and move the distance marker to hazards etc. :thup:

D

Deleted member 1740

That's in the powersave view, if you switch to
Map view it gives the satellite image of the hole and you can zoom and move the distance marker to hazards etc. :thup:

Are you coming back to the we're off thread mush??:whistle: