Most Rewarding

Screwback

Tour Rookie
Visit site
When i am playing i find the most rewarding part off the game is holing middle distance range putts IMO there is not a more rewarding part of the game than that.

But obviously there is driving, iron play etc to take into consideration.

What part off the game do you find most rewarding???

AuburnWarrior

Tour Winner
Visit site
I find it's when you picture the shot and then pull it off so it could be a drive with a slight left to right shape that finds the middle of the fairway or a nice chip.

I'm taking great pleasure from my chipping at the moment. I've had a lesson and my chipping has improved 1,000% so a good chip shot for me at the moment is giving me a great feeling.

T

thecraw

A good 25 footer to save par is always a great feeling.

A holed bunker shot gives a nice little boost to your scorecard and confidence.

freddielong

Tour Winner
www.garbtherapy.com
To me its knocking it stiff from 60yrds ish, when you are playing well it seems simple, but when you are not playing as well and you start thinking about it, you are just about hitting the greens

cm_qs

Head Pro
Visit site
Holing a chip or a pitch from off the green.

" It's close..... Oh! It's close..... This could go in!!......It's going to drop!!......YA DANCER!!!!!"

The crowd goes wild.

Hendy

Tour Rookie
Visit site
For me it would be on the first nailing a drive down the middle with everyone standing watching.. But i also most say i really njoy chipping into the hole from just off the green (chip and run) that a good feeling knowing that you dont have to lift the putter from the bag lol

Mike_j_golf

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Can't decide hitting a huge drive down the middle always makes me happy, hitting it close with your second but if u miss the putt the feeling fades quickly, getting up and down is always good, but I will have to go with hitting a par 5 in 2 and making the Eagle.
Mike

jammydodger

Tour Winner
Visit site
Chipping it stone dead for me. After working all the variables out and choosing the right club , it's the act of it all coming together and knocking it stiff just as you imagined it. Superb feeling

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
Knocking a shot into a foot from the hole, then walking up to the green to find that it is actually a foot and not 10 feet as they usually turn out to be. :)

C

CannyFifer

Knocking a shot into a foot from the hole, then walking up to the green to find that it is actually a foot and not 10 feet as they usually turn out to be. :)
agree with that one :D
why does it always look like a gimmee from 150 away!!!!!