Most Forgiving Driver???

ger147

Tour Winner
Visit site
I know it's all horses for courses etc. but I'd be interested to hear some views/opinions on what are the most forgiving drivers for mid to high handicappers to choose from?

Qwerty

Tour Winner
Visit site
The easiest driver I've ever hit is a Ping K15, it was almost too easy. I couldn't understand why they never really gained any popularity.

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
The easiest driver I've ever hit is a Ping K15, it was almost too easy. I couldn't understand why they never really gained any popularity.

Agreed. Played a G15 for some time and liked it BUT the K15 forgives a mis-hit even more - not that I do that many of course :eek:

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
G15 for me, off the deck etc, everything went, controlling it was a bit erratic at times though.

My G15 was certainly forgiving.

Current (Adams 9015D) likewise. Seems I appreciate deep-faced Drivers, so misses must be hi-/ow rather than heel/toe.

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
My G15 was certainly forgiving.

Current (Adams 9015D) likewise. Seems I appreciate deep-faced Drivers, so misses must be hi-/ow rather than heel/toe.

My problem is that they went even higher than any other driver, I already hit a high enough ball without it coming down with frost on it.

virtuocity

Tour Winner
Visit site
This thread should generate 4 pages a least, full of people professing to know what the most forgiving driver is with 90% of respondents no longer having the club in their bag and missing 50% of fairways.

One Planer

Global Moderator
Visit site
This thread should generate 4 pages a least, full of people professing to know what the most forgiving driver is with 90% of respondents no longer having the club in their bag and missing 50% of fairways.

I've never even owned a Ping G series wood.

I'm far too young :D

John Terry's wife on the other hand :whistle:

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
TM Superfast Burner and Ping Rapture V2.................and yes I still have them both and both are excellent drivers

Wolfman

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Ping G2 with 11.5 loft very good club and now low cost, still have mine

My Cobra AMP is also very easy to hit and is my driver of choice at present