Most boring golfing interviewee !!

John_Findlay

Tour Winner
Visit site
Just been watching the usual pre-major press conference with Tiger, Phil, Ernie etc. being wheeled out into the press tent to be asked the same old questions by the media. I turned off when Zach Johnson came on!!

Anyone got suggestions on who entertains/bores them most during these things?

Monty and Rory Sabbatini are always the best value for me. Adam Scott or Fred Funk are guaranteed to make me switch over to the Shopping Channel or Coronation Street for a bit of excitement

B

birdieman

Mark Calcavecchia is always good value, Rich Beem too. Have to agree that watching Monty can be painful but definitely not boring. Of the new guys Will Mackenzie seems a bit unusual -anything unusual is good. Most boring at the moment is Adam Scott - terribly dull.

madandra

Money List Winner
Visit site
Phl Mickelson does my box in. He has to abreviate everything.
He was going on about the '06 season when he was T4 at this a P2 at that. The smarmy grin doesn't make things any better. Since when did evrybody start calling 'THE CLOSING HOLES' THE STRETCH ??????

PS .. Since when was Garcia AMERICAN ??? Have you heard the guy talk recently? He is a *ANK alright.

I just wonder how long into the winners speech it is until they thank GOD for hepling them win (Zach Johnston at the Masters made me puke). 3/4 of the field believe in God so what are they saying ??? That got has favourites??? Thats descrimination !!!!!!!!!!!!

Get on with the golf lads and tell it like it is.