Mods

haplesshacker

Money List Winner
mid-life-crisis-man.blogspot.co.uk
Not heard anything about the moderators so far. Agreed the immediate threat is over, however, I think that it should still go ahead. Unless of course I've not been 'accepted' and it's happening behind the scenes of course? Maybe asking for a freebie golf club didn't help the case!!

theeaglehunter

Tour Winner
Visit site
I don't know what is happening but I am sure GM wil notify us when something is sorted. Plus those chosen will most probably let themselves be known.

Basher

Tour Winner
yorkshiregolf.proboards.com
Well..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................not heard anything yet!
I do believe we are back on an even keel though. Let's see what occurs. PaulOH had a good purge of obnoxious threads the other night, let's hope that's the last of it.

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
You will know when mods have been chosen because

A) i think a post will go up with the chosen ones named

B) the chosen ones should have a little symbol next to their username.